|General Terms & Conditions|
E-Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The TSRTC provides only the facility for transaction with TSRTC's Passenger Reservation System through the Internet. TSRTC's rules for reservation and booking apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for Internet based booking. The special conditions and terms of service applicable to Internet booking are detailed in this document.
2. The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the TSRTC's online ticket booking service offered through the TSRTC website www.tsrtconline.in. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this Website. Once you have clicked the agree button at the bottom of Terms and Conditions at login page, you have entered into a formal agreement with TSRTC for the purpose of transactions on this website.
3. If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one user ID and /or booking tickets on such multiple user IDs, TSRTC reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel any or all tickets booked using these registrations without any notice.
4. TSRTC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of TSRTC's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by TSRTC with respect to such use. You agree that TSRTC may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at TSRTC's complete discretion.
5. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
6. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and TSRTC with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and TSRTC with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Procedure for e-ticket booking:
Online Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book the seats and cancel the ticket even from remote places where TSRTC counters or franchisees are not available. The procedure and guidelines for Internet booking (called, On-line booking) are detailed as follows:
1. Booking can be made by Registered user through the Internet. Registered User will be given username and password after filling an E-form on the Internet by giving his personal details.
2. Payments for tickets booked will have to be made through Credit Card /Debit Card.
3. Passenger booking the ticket will have to login to TSRTC website and proceed through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger will select the seats in a service of his choice based on the availability.
4. During the booking process, the passenger will have to select Identity Type and submit ID No. for confirming his identity during the journey. He can select from any of the Photo Identity Cards i.e. Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Ration Card (passenger's).
5. Before confirming the booking, the passenger will have to provide payment details like 'Credit Card / Debit Card' for accepting payment by the Payment Gateway. The booking will be confirmed after the Payment Gateway approves the transaction. At this stage, an OB Reference Number will be generated for that ticket and passenger shall note this number for further communication in future with TSRTC and after successful transaction passenger can print the e-Ticket. 'e-ticket' will be printed on a plain paper (A4 size) for acknowledgement and it will be valid for journey. This e-Ticket MUST be produced at the time of boarding the bus along with ID proof.
6. Alternatively, the passenger will have the option of getting the 'e-Ticket' printed at any other place where he has Internet connectivity and printing facility. He can print the 'e-Ticket', by logging on through his User ID from Booked History in My Account tab.
7. After successful transaction this e-Ticket will be sent to passenger's mail address provided in his profile at the time of Registration. He can get the printout of this e-ticket from his mail.
8. During journey, with "e-Ticket", passenger has to possess the Original Identity Card mentioned in the "e-Ticket".
9. The on-duty Conductor (or Driver-cum-Conductor) will verify the Identity Card of the passenger mentioned in the e-Ticket during the journey. If the passenger fails to produce the specified Identity Proof in original during the journey, the ticket will be treated as INVALID and the passenger will be treated as "Travelling without Ticket". Photocopies of Identity proof are not allowed.
10. Partial cancellation is allowed only once, for which cancellation terms & conditions will apply. Partial cancellation is allowed in round-trip tickets provided the same number and type (Adult/child) are cancelled in both UP & DOWN Journeys.
11. For Registered users, cancellation is allowed online only if they login with the same user ID used for booking the ticket, which is to be cancelled. In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account only.
12. Cancellation of e-tickets is only allowed one hour before the schedule start time at origin of the Service.
13. If the service is cancelled by TSRTC (or other STUs) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account only, if the passenger cancels the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey.
14. If a passenger has lost the "e-Ticket", a copy of the same can be printed from "Booked History" module by logging on to TSRTC site, through his User ID and password. No charges will be applicable.
15. Alternatively he can get the printout from his email account, without logging into TSRTC site.
16. All transactions made by the user through on-line booking will be available in "Booked History". This will be for the reference of the passenger and subsequent verification of transactions made on the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
17. The TSRTC will levy a service charge of 2.5 % on the fare applicable in addition to the fare payable.
18. Users are advised to print e-tickets immediately after booking e-ticket to avoid inconvenience.
1. In respect of tickets cancelled by the passenger, TSRTC will refund the amount applicable to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account by TSRTC.
2. In respect of refunds due to ticket not booked but amount debited to passenger's account, passenger is requested to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning USERID of the transaction. Officials of TSRTC will verify the details and refund the amount to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card account.
3. Refunds to passengers will be given normally in one month, after the cancellation of ticket or receipt of e-mail. If refunds are delayed more than a month, passengers may contact helpline telephone number at 040 69440000 / 040 23450033 from 04:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs.
Information related to advance booking at TSRTC/Franchise counters:
1. Advance booking can be made for all long distance services covered under TSRTC reservation system at a single counter irrespective of the place of Boarding and Destination of the service.
2. Passengers can board the services at passenger Boarding /pickup points.
3. Passenger details (or group leader in case of a group) such as name, age, gender, address, phone no., e-mail ID (optional) will be collected for creating passenger database and communication in case of emergencies.
1. Advance reservation fee of Rs.30/- per seat is charged for passengers booking seats in advance.
2. Passenger Cess @ Re. 5/- will be collected per passenger.
3. Rs. 15/- will be collected per passenger for all AC Services (except Vennela) towards Passenger Amenities (disposable seat cover, air freshener, wet napkin) provided.
4. Reservation Fee is non-refundable except in case of 100 % cancellation of tickets, if the service is cancelled byTSRTC for operational or any other reasons.TSRTC for operational or any other reasons.
5. Passenger SAFETY CESS @ Re. 1/- will be collected per passenger.
1. For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable as per the mentioned slabs here.
2. Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the rules in force. However,
cancellation charges will be worked out on the collected fare of the
3. Reservation fee and service charges are not refundable.
4. The cancellation for e-ticket and refund rules slab wise (excluding the reservation fee, which is non refundable) are as follows:
Service Cancellation by TSRTC
a) If service is cancelled by TSRTC for any reason, customer can cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
No postponement / preponement of the journey is allowed in e-ticketing.
Return Journey Discount
1. Return Journey Discount of 10% is given only if the passenger books both onward and return journeys simultaneously (in a single transaction) on selective routes only.
2. This discount is allowed only if the date of return journey is higher than the date of onward journey by minimum one day.
3. If onward and Return Journey Tickets are booked on different dates for want of seat availability or non-availability of advance booking facility, this discount is not allowed.
4. If the onward journey ticket is to be cancelled, passenger has to first cancel the Return journey ticket.
5. Cancellation of Return Journey Tickets will be as per the existing rules.
1. Maximum of six seats can be bookedon a single ticket.
2. Three transactions will be allowed per day in e-ticketing, on a Single credit card/debit card etc.